Starting today, we’re launching a new video series: every month, we’ll be featuring a video quiz created by an iSLCollective user, and walking you through what makes it really cool and how we would use it in class. The first featured quiz is on reflexive pronouns, based on a hidden camera video about a prank where a school girl is asking passers-by to help her lift buckets full of coins.
Sorry, this video lesson is not working now, as the original video's been removed from the host (Youtube or Vimeo).The good news is that this video lesson can be salvaged! Here's how to do it:If you're the author of this lesson, just find a copy of your video (or a longer version containing the part you used) on Youtube or Vimeo and fix your lesson. Your questions will show above the new, replacement video.If you're not the author, find a replacement video, then copy this lesson in order to fix the copy.
TRAIN WITH KIERAN DONAGHY IN BARCELONA
Great news: Kieran Donaghy is doing his popular 20-hour Film and Video in Language Teaching course again in Barcelona in 2019. Places are limited so apply now. When you apply, make sure to redeem your special 5% discount - a gift from Kieran for iSLCollective users - just mention the secret code "ISLCOLLECTIVE".
I can highly recommend his training based on my first-hand experience: I took the 5-day course in gorgeous Barcelona 2 years ago. It was truly a treasure trove of practical ideas that enriched my way of teaching a great deal. It was also very refreshing to enjoy a holiday in this amazing city while learning. Apply quick: First come, first served! / Peter Laszlo, iSLCollective Co-founder
1) A red dragon on a white and green background. Which country does this flag belong to?
2) Some fans like to colour their faces with face paint. They often paint their country colours on their faces. Let's see! Green, white and red, it is the flag of ???
3) A rose on the players' jerseys, a red cross on a white background, here we have the emblem and the flag of ???
4) Did you know? Read the sentences below and click on the false one.
5) Type in the missing country!
6) Look at the thistle on the players' jackets, look at the white cross on a blue background, which country do this emblem and this flag belong to?
7) Green shirts, green flags, green is the colour of ???
Please login or register to write comments!