Starting today, we’re launching a new video series: every month, we’ll be featuring a video quiz created by an iSLCollective user, and walking you through what makes it really cool and how we would use it in class. The first featured quiz is on reflexive pronouns, based on a hidden camera video about a prank where a school girl is asking passers-by to help her lift buckets full of coins.
TRAIN WITH KIERAN DONAGHY IN BARCELONA
Great news: Kieran Donaghy is doing his popular 20-hour Film and Video in Language Teaching course again in Barcelona in 2019. Places are limited so apply now. When you apply, make sure to redeem your special 5% discount - a gift from Kieran for iSLCollective users - just mention the secret code "ISLCOLLECTIVE".
I can highly recommend his training based on my first-hand experience: I took the 5-day course in gorgeous Barcelona 2 years ago. It was truly a treasure trove of practical ideas that enriched my way of teaching a great deal. It was also very refreshing to enjoy a holiday in this amazing city while learning. Apply quick: First come, first served! / Peter Laszlo, iSLCollective Co-founder
1) What did the boy want?
2) Did his parents answer him?
4) Did the boy's parents want another child?
5) Where did he find the hat?
7) Who would bring the baby?
8) What did he do?
9) What colour envelope did he put his letter in?
10) Did the man take the letter up the mountain?
11) Did the post office have a lot of letters?
12) What colour hair did the girl have?
13) What did he hit?
14) Why did the screens flash?
15) Did the stalk break the cameras?
16) What did she turn on?
17) Where did the stalk point to?
Please login or register to write comments!