KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) How many floors do you think they are going down?
2) The wood supports the ceiling so …
3) He wants to make sure it’s salt so he’s going to …
4) The floor is made of rock salt and it is ………………………. marble.
5) How much salt could this primitive elevator lift?
10) How much time did it take them to extract all the salt from there?
1. Look at the title of the video and answer the question. Then watch the video and check if your prediction is correct. What place in Poland do you think the people are visiting? a) The Wawel Castle in Krakow. b) The Wieliczka Salt Mine. c) Wroclaw city centre.
Please login or register to write comments!