8 gapfill questions where the students need to fill in various prepositions of place into the gaps: in front of, outside, in, under, opposite, next to, above, on top of.
I am also including some comprehension question with each preposition question You can get students to answer after solving each grammar task, or in the end. The comprehension questions are:
1. Why is the nest up there?
2. Where is the mother of the little pigeons?
3. What will their mother bring for the little ones when she comes back?
4. Where are the pigeons going?
5. What do the pigeons want?
6. What are they trying to do?
7. What are they planning to do?
8. Why do they not want to eat the worm?
There are three little pigeons who are waiting for their mother to return to the nest. They are getting bored waiting and venture into the world looking for some adventures. Soon they find a muffin in a window and get very hungry.
Quality not yet verified by the community.
This resource does not contain any images, words or ideas that would upset a reasonable person in any culture.