KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) Tap the stuffed monkeys
2) Tap the maps in the box.
3) Tap the big giraffe and little giraffe
4) Tap the lion
5) How does the lion feel?
6) Tap the monkeys.
7) What does the monkey want?
8) Tap the 'no bananas' sign.
9) What is the monkey doing?
10) What is the monkey doing? (Use present continuous)
11) What are the monkeys doing?
12) Tap the monkey who is in the backseat!
13) How does the monkey feel?
14) Does the monkey like bananas?
15) Tap the clock.
16) Tap the elephants.
17) How do the monkeys feel?
18) What is Mr. Bean doing?
19) Who is in Mr. Bean's car?
Please login or register to write comments!