Starting today, we’re launching a new video series: every month, we’ll be featuring a video quiz created by an iSLCollective user, and walking you through what makes it really cool and how we would use it in class. The first featured quiz is on reflexive pronouns, based on a hidden camera video about a prank where a school girl is asking passers-by to help her lift buckets full of coins.
TRAIN WITH KIERAN DONAGHY IN BARCELONA
Great news: Kieran Donaghy is doing his popular 20-hour Film and Video in Language Teaching course again in Barcelona in 2019. Places are limited so apply now. When you apply, make sure to redeem your special 5% discount - a gift from Kieran for iSLCollective users - just mention the secret code "ISLCOLLECTIVE".
I can highly recommend his training based on my first-hand experience: I took the 5-day course in gorgeous Barcelona 2 years ago. It was truly a treasure trove of practical ideas that enriched my way of teaching a great deal. It was also very refreshing to enjoy a holiday in this amazing city while learning. Apply quick: First come, first served! / Peter Laszlo, iSLCollective Co-founder
1) Squidward ... the magazine.
2) SpongeBob ... Patrick a question.
3) SpongeBob and Patrick ... a lot of chocolate.
4) "Am", "is", "was", or "were"?
5) SpongeBob and Patrick ... bags for their chocolate.
6) What does "stretch the truth" mean?
7) What does SpongeBob say?
8) "Liked" or "did not like"?
9) What did Patrick say?
10) "Am", "is", "was", or "were"?
11) SpongeBob and Patrick...dinner with the elderly women.
Please login or register to write comments!