AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take ANY English language video, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) What do you think the self-driving car should do?
2) What is a premeditated homicide?
3) Which motorcycle should the driverless car hit in this scenario? Why?
4) Who should be responsible for the deaths and injuries caused by self-driving cars? Owners? Car manufacturers? Car programmers?
5) Which car would you purchase? The one that would save people or the one that would prioritize your health?
6) Would it be better if the decisions were made randomly or should the moral code be programmed in cars of the future? If so, who should decide what is programmed?
Please login or register to write comments!