1) What do you think the self-driving car should do?
2) What is a premeditated homicide?
3) Which motorcycle should the driverless car hit in this scenario? Why?
4) Who should be responsible for the deaths and injuries caused by self-driving cars? Owners? Car manufacturers? Car programmers?
5) Which car would you purchase? The one that would save people or the one that would prioritize your health?
6) Would it be better if the decisions were made randomly or should the moral code be programmed in cars of the future? If so, who should decide what is programmed?
Please login or register to write comments!