AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take ANY English language video, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) What does "pervasive" mean?
2) What is an "epoch"?
3) What do the terms "hot house'' and "configuration" mean?
4) What is a "distinguish the rock record"?
5) Explain what "sprawling cities" are?
6) What do stratigraphers use timescales for?
7) Why is the "die-off" so dangerous and what processes did it start?
8) Define the word "homogenous"?
9) What does the word "penchant" mean?
10) What is soot?
Please login or register to write comments!