Video quiz of the month: Serial taxi
In June, we are featuring a video quiz created around a short thriller called Serial Taxi
https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/narrative-tenses, talking about why we like it and how we would use it in class.
This time we offer three different focuses or lessons aims that could work with different class profiles: a prediction task involving productive skills (speaking or writing), a grammar focus on narrative tenses, as well as vocabulary work around expressions containing the word kill.
Hope you get to try one or all of these ideas soon.
Anna Csíky, iSLCollective Teacher Trainer
TRAIN WITH KIERAN DONAGHY IN BARCELONA
Great news: Kieran Donaghy is doing his popular 20-hour Film and Video in Language Teaching course again in Barcelona in 2019. Places are limited so apply now. When you apply, make sure to redeem your special 5% discount - a gift from Kieran for iSLCollective users - just mention the secret code "ISLCOLLECTIVE".
I can highly recommend his training based on my first-hand experience: I took the 5-day course in gorgeous Barcelona 2 years ago. It was truly a treasure trove of practical ideas that enriched my way of teaching a great deal. It was also very refreshing to enjoy a holiday in this amazing city while learning. Apply quick: First come, first served! / Peter Laszlo, iSLCollective Co-founder
1) Mr Bean was playing with the doll when a lady ... the door
2) The bus arrived and the woman ...
3) Mr. Bean looked around and he ... a Mr. Bean looked around and he ... a lady.
4) Mr. Bean ... (chase) a cat until it climbed up the wall.
5) Mr. Bean was looking through the keyhole when he _______ going to the hospital.
6) What was Mr. Bean waiting for?
8) What took him to the hospital?
9) What is this lady?
10) What is she doing?
11) What did she ask?
12) What did Mr. Bean do while the nurse was on the phone?
13) What are they doing?
14) What is this place?
15) They are ... about what to do.
16) What is the doctor going to do?
17) The nurse ... (chase) Mr. Bean while he escapes.
18) He ... (drive) past the babies in the maternity ward.
19) Guess what will happen to Mr. Bean.
Please login or register to write comments!