Video quiz of the month: Serial taxi
In June, we are featuring a video quiz created around a short thriller called Serial Taxi
https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons/narrative-tenses, talking about why we like it and how we would use it in class.
This time we offer three different focuses or lessons aims that could work with different class profiles: a prediction task involving productive skills (speaking or writing), a grammar focus on narrative tenses, as well as vocabulary work around expressions containing the word kill.
Hope you get to try one or all of these ideas soon.
Anna Csíky, iSLCollective Teacher Trainer
TRAIN WITH KIERAN DONAGHY IN BARCELONA
Great news: Kieran Donaghy is doing his popular 20-hour Film and Video in Language Teaching course again in Barcelona in 2019. Places are limited so apply now. When you apply, make sure to redeem your special 5% discount - a gift from Kieran for iSLCollective users - just mention the secret code "ISLCOLLECTIVE".
I can highly recommend his training based on my first-hand experience: I took the 5-day course in gorgeous Barcelona 2 years ago. It was truly a treasure trove of practical ideas that enriched my way of teaching a great deal. It was also very refreshing to enjoy a holiday in this amazing city while learning. Apply quick: First come, first served! / Peter Laszlo, iSLCollective Co-founder
4) The word GLORIOUS means
5) Which option is correct?
7) Masha is ....
11) Bear isn't fond ...... hiding.
12) in .... hurry, on...foot, by...car, to have .... bath
13) FInd the right transcription of the word WHISTLE
17) Point to the well
18) Point to the kennel
21) What did Masha say?
22) introduce somebody ....somebody - представлять кого-то кому-то
28) Masha isn't satisfied... her trick.
29) Bearis angry .... Masha.
31) Choose the right option
32) There are a lof of trees .....
33) Choose the right option
35) Write as many tense markers for the Present Perfect Simple as you can.
36) Write down as many tense markers for the Past Simple as you can
37) The friends are waiting .....tea now.
40) to depend ......
47) at.....work, at...school, by....heart
50) Write the expressions with HAVE that can be used in the Present Continuous tense.
51) They are playing ...draughts now.
52) Make up a special question starting with WHO to the following sentence: They are fighting now.
53) Write as many expressions with LOOK that can be used in the Present Continuous
54) Make up a special question starting with WHERE to the following sentence- The animals are in the room.
55) Write the three forms of the verb TO SWEEP
56) They have stopped ..... and started .....
57) There won't be ..... dust
58) Choose the right option
62) The friends are fond ....working
63) The friends aren't tired ...
64) Point to the fence
67) The baskets aren't full ...raspberries. They aren't filled ...berries.
68) Point to the camomiles
69) Point to the lollipop
70) Make up a special question starting with WHAT to the following sentence: Panda has got a lollipop.
71) Point to a hive
73) Make up a special question starting with WHY to the folowing sentence: The friends usually have a lot of fun
Please login or register to write comments!