AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take ANY English language video, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) Where is the cat?
2) What can you hear?
3) Where is the cat now?
4) Tap the cushion.
5) Where is the cat now?
6) The cat likes the smell.
7) How does the cat feel? (more than one answer)
8) What is the kitten doing? (more than one answer)
9) What has happened?
11) Tap the necktie.
12) The kitten is .....its paws.
14) What is the kitten doing?
15) Tap a pair of socks.
16) The cat has ......the kitten. (more than one answer)
17) Now they both can't hear the fireworks.
18) Now they can ... (more than one answer)
Please login or register to write comments!