AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take ANY English language video, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) She ... the first slice when somebody ... on the door.
2) While she ... in the chair, she ... the parcel.
3) She ... the parcel, then she ... a vinyl record.
4) She ... the record, then she ...
5) The music ... when she suddenly ... it.
6) As she ... the music, the pizza ...
7) She ... her belly, then she ... of her baby.
8) After she ... the record, she ... a mom.
9) When she ... the record player again, she ... a little girl.
10) As she ... to the record player, the song ...
1. Tell students that they are going to watch an animated short featuring a magical vinyl record.
2. Tell them that you are going to use the video to practice using the past simple and past continuous tenses in this video quiz.
1. Highly recommended: Kieran Donaghy's comprehensive film lesson: http://film-english.com/2018/01/03/a-single-life/
Please login or register to write comments!