KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) What is the little boy doing?
2) What is the box for?
3) What was the present?
4) What did he act when he first got the puppy?
5) Whats different about the dog?
6) How does the kid treat his puppy?
7) What happens when he watches the dog play?
8) How are the dog and the boy the same?
9) Why do you think the boy was mad when he found out the dog did not have a leg?
10) What was the setting of this story?
11) Do you think the boy getting the dog helped him?
Please login or register to write comments!