1) This video about global problems is going to show us some opinions of:
2) The survey shows that young people don't really care about current global problems.
3) 12,1% of the respondents would like to have better job opportunities.
4) The respondents think that an opportunity to receive good education is very important for a personal growth.
5) Young people are concerned about hunger and lack of water in developing countries.
6) Less than 20% of the respondants consider government and corruption as a problem.
7) Poverty is a "challenging problem". It means that:
it is very easy to solve
it is quite difficult to solve
8) Big differences between people (related to, for example, jobs and lifestyle) are considered an important social issue.
9) According to the respondants, the biggest problem of our present time are:
lack of education