This is a memory game to practice action verbs and numbers with kids. Please, follow these steps:
1. A child says two numbers.
2. The teacher clicks on those numbers.
3. If the pictures of these cards coincide, the children say and perform the action contained on the cards.
4. On the other hand, If the cards are different, the teacher clicks on the "X" symbol of the cards and continues asking for new numbers.
5. The game finishes when all the actions are found.
6. You can play again by clicking on "start".
I hope you enjoy it!