- What is each conditional?
- Go over the form (rule).
- When it is used.
- Basic transformation exercise.
- Longer, more intense transformation sentences.
- Same format (as indicated above) for each conditional, so easy to prep for the lesson.
- Easy to understand with logical sequencing.
- Extremely easy to scale up/down depending on your students.
(for example, you can do a "Have you ever...?" exercise; or if your students are able, you could get them to prepare "interview questions" and interview each other.)
- Font used - DJB Chalk it Up (it's a free font you can download)