This is a presentation that has a range of activities-
1. students name cold symptoms
2. students give advice for colds
3. students listen to an audio clip about 'catch it , bin it, kill it' (picture is a hyperlink to the audio clip
4. Students answers questions about 'catch it , bin it, kill it'
5. Teacher gives the students empty medicine packets and the students answer the questions on the board by finding the answers on the medicine packets
This last task is really great for ESL students, as it is an important life skill.
for my E2 students, I played the audio clip from 0:29 and asked them what they thought 'catch it , bin it, kill it' meant.
Other pedagogical goals
The above lesson is a great teaching resource for:Elementary (A1), Pre-intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1)
This resource is intended for:Adults
Solutions not included
Quality not yet verified by the community.
This resource does not contain any images, words or ideas that would upset a reasonable person in any culture.
This resource is licensed by Kelz1
under the iSLCollective Copyright License