This is a game for two players.
Here are the rules:
1. All the card get given evenly between two players.
2. The hold them upside down, so nobody can see the cards.
3. The players open one card each.
4. They roll dice (or use any randomizer).
5. If dice say `one`, they compare the characters by the first characteristic which is `age`. The player, whose character has a higher age, says, for example, `Mabel is older than Charlie` and takes both cards.
6. If the characteristics are equal, the players might say `Dipper is as old as Mabel` and open the next cards. The one who wins this time takes all four cards.
5. The winner is the one who has more cards after the first round or the one who wins all the cards.