Happy Family – Friends
Everybody must have a card. You are the boy or girl on the left side (the biggest picture on the card)
Find your friends without looking on each other cards.
Ask each other questions about cloths, hair, skin, bags, etcetera.
You can practise different grammar constuctions:
• Do you have a green shirt?
• My friend has a green shirt.
• I am looking for someone with a green shirt.
• My friend is wearing a green shirt.
• Yes, I have a green shirt.
• No, I haven’t got a green shirt.
• No, I don’t have a green shirt.
• I am wearing a green shirt.
• I am not wearing a green shirt.
If you found one of your friends, go on looking for other friends. Who is the first who knows all of his friends?
If you cannot make groups of 4 in your class, you can give a (few) student(s) two cards.