The point of this game is to practice English speaking and to test your general knowledge while having fun!
It can be played with a roulette or a dice, you just need to replace the numbers with colorful stickers.
• Spin the ball on the wheel, after which it will eventually fall into one of the colored spaces.
• Each color represents a topic. If the ball falls on pink, you can choose a color.
• There are three levels of difficulty marked by stars (easy*/ average**/ difficult***) and there are ten questions for each level. Therefore, once the ball fell on a certain color, you choose the difficulty level and a number from 1 to 10.
• If you answer the question correctly, you gain 1 point.
- Travel, countries, culture
- Books, movies, cartoons
- True or False
The flashcards contain the logo of my association, please remove before printing