1. After learning vocabularies about crime, this worksheet can help learners to practice using the words by imagining a criminal with the most bazaar crime or weapon used.
2. There are 2 levels, the one with prompt or blank space for different levels of students.
3. There are ways to make it a non-serious task:
- you can get students to draw different words like banana, cat, microwave, and get them to involve it in a crime scene or
- you can get students to choose movie/comic characters that have committed a crime (whether they are protagonists or villains) and write about them.