1) Match the big animal to the Big and the smaller one to the small.
Match the items:
2) Select the short
3) Select the Long
5) Select the bigger circle shape
6) Select a bigger square shape
7) Select the smaller square shape
8) Select the round sphere (ball) shape
9) Select the bigger object
10) Select the smaller circle shape
11) Select the very small thing
12) How many things are there to buy altogether from the slip of paper shown here ?
13) What is Ali's Extension Number ?
14) Select the triangle
15) Select the circle shape
16) Who is playing at number 5 ?
Jack ( the Goal-Keeper )
17) Select coins with values more than 50p
18) Select the Pentagon
19) Select the Square
20) Select the cube
21) Select the 3D- Shapes:
Sphere ( Ball ) and the Pyramid
22) Select the Triangular Prism
23) Select the Cone
24) Select the Cylinder
25) Match the correct answers for filling the blanks.
Match the items:
|10 - 4 = 8 - ___||4|
|8 - ___ = 3||2|
26) Select the sum that
does not make 4
27) How much change will you get from £20, after buying the two items, each costing £4 ?
28) How much change will you get from £1, after buying the two stamps, each of value 27p ?
29) How many pieces do they
each eat ?
30) Halve the given number and show it !
31) What day of the week is
May the 6th ?
32) Write down the price for Pie & chips !
33) Is he tall enough to go on the ride as per the notice ?
Ask for safety-permission.
34) What do these letters
of "kg" mean ?
35) How heavy is the parcel ?
36) How much does the bottle hold ?
37) How many times can you fill the jug to the top from the milk can ?
38) Select the thermometer with the coolest temperature
39) Select the 21st March 2002
40) Select the date that is
NOT the 26th November 2002
41) Select the digital clock showing the SAME time on the analogue clock of the circular face
42) Select the analogue clock showing nine forty-five
43) How many faces does
a cube have ?
44) Select the object that is on the left of the computer
45) How many side roads are on the right of the High Street ?
46) Three of the following sums have the same answer. Select the ODD ONE out !!!
47) Show the correct answer for
£3.40 + 76p
48) Which is the right answer for the sum of £16.37 - 92p
49) What is the correct answer for £14.19 ÷ 8 ?
50) How many millimetres are in a metre ?
Which number can fill the blank ?
51) Which line is about twice
as long as the line XY ?
52) What is the weight of the material put on the weighing pan?
Between 2 & 3 kg
53) Select the area between 800 grams and 900 grams to indicate 850 grams.
54) How many grams are there in half a kilogram ?
1/2 k grams
55) What is the right unit of measurement to use in weighing the fish shown ?