AUTOQUIZ: GENERATE VIDEO QUIZZES IN 1 CLICK
We made creating video quizzes so much easier for you! Take ANY English language video, pick one of 100+ grammar topics & create a quiz in minutes.
Send your feedback to info[at]islcollective[dot]com. We'd love to hear from you.
Peter Laszlo, co-founder
KIERAN DONAGHY ABOUT ISLCOLLECTIVE VIDEO QUIZZES:
"iSLCollective Interactive Video Quizzes are highly engaging and motivating multimodal texts for English language students to learn vocabulary and improve their listening skills. They are the perfect complement to the creative and innovative lesson plans on Film English."
Creator of FilmEnglish.com, a site with hundreds of high quality, free ESL/EFL lesson plans created around short films
1) What is the most common job in 29 USA states?
2) How many jobs might disappear over the next 10 years?
3) Who will be affected by the change?
4) How many years do we have to adjust?
5) Part of the speaker's job is to:
6) What is the key to preventing a jobless future?
7) What's the danger of creating narrowly defined jobs? (More than one right answer)
8) What example of a boring job does he give?
9) What do new jobs have to be focused on?
10) When do people show their best skills?
11) What did he do to bring more innovation in the bank he worked for years ago?
12) What was the amazing result of the program?
13) What did people bring to solve problems?
Please login or register to write comments!